Electrical Services and Sales : 071 533 64 66

Residential | Guest Houses | Hotels | Restaurants | Commercial

Emergency 24 Hour Service

"Don't play with Electricity...it can kill"

Working with electricity from the early 80's I have witnessed two electrocutions, several burns, and fires from dangerous faults.

Most fires are caused by "hot connections" which can start in the Distribution Board, in a pipe behind a wall, in a switch socket, wiring in the ceiling.

For a 24 Hour Service contact Rob on 071 533 6466

There is no call out fee, R650 per hour and R820 per hour after hours (ex Vat)




Call
Email